Please note the following:
- Admission to any festival event requires either a Single Event Ticket, a Day Pass or a Festival Pass.
- A Single Event Ticket provides entry to a single event as selected by the ticket holder.
- A Day Pass provides entry to any event taking place on any one of the 3 days of the festival; the first use of the Day Pass establishes the day in question.
- A Festival Pass provides entry to any festival event.
- Some event venues require a reservation and some do not. In both cases however seating is on a “first-come-first-seated” basis.
- For events not requiring a reservation, doors will open 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the performance.
- Festival events requiring a reservation are venues where food/drink is served prior to and during the performance (indicated by ** on the Programme). Reservations must be made directly with the venue. Note that the Ticket/Pass price does not include food or beverages and there is a $10 minimum food and beverage charge at these events. Seating at these venues (pubs/restaurants) is limited and consequently there may be a need to have others join your table; your understanding will be appreciated.
- Because seating at pubs/restaurants is limited, there is no assurance that every Ticket/Pass holder who wishes to attend can be accommodated. Prior reservations are therefore strongly recommended.
Contact details for the two venues requiring reservations are given below:
- The Baldachin Inn Restaurant – 343-925-0229
**Please note: a reservation is not required for concerts in the Baldachin Inn Ballroom
- The Goose & Gridiron Restaurant & Pub – 613-269-2904
Tickets may be purchased on line through PayPal at any time. Note that PayPal allows the use of Visa or MasterCard without signing up for a PayPal account.
ON LINE – PAYPAL:
- Click on the “Buy Tickets” button
- Click on the quantity button to change quantities and press “Enter” to total the amount owing.
- To finalize your transaction press the “Add to Cart” button that will take you to PayPal.
- Please print your PayPal receipt and bring it with you to the Festival where the purchased Ticket(s) /Pass(es) will be held at the door of the first event attended.
- SINGLE TICKET: $20 – The Single Ticket provides entry to a single event as selected by the ticket holder.
- DAY PASS: $45 – Day Pass provides entry to any event taking place on any one of the 3 days of the festival
- FESTIVAL PASS: $75 – The Festival Pass provides admission to all MJF events.
- MASTER CLASS TICKET: $10 – This ticket only covers admission to the Master Class Clinic with Sam Kilmayer on Sat., Oct 14, 2017.
**Note that children 15 and under are admitted free to all festival events.