****Payments will not be processed through PayPal after 12pm noon on Thursday.
Tickets and Passes will be available at the door for cash purchases and for purchase by cash or credit card at the Knock Knock Shoppe throughout the weekend until 5pm.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please note the following:
- Admission to any festival event requires either a Single Event Ticket, a Day Pass or a Festival Pass.
- A Single Event Ticket provides entry to a single event as selected by the ticket holder.
- A Day Pass provides entry to any event taking place on any one of the 3 days of the festival; the first use of the Day Pass establishes the day in question.
- A Festival Pass provides entry to any festival event.
- Some event venues require a reservation and some do not. In both cases however seating is on a “first-come-first-seated” basis.
- For events not requiring a reservation, doors will open 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the performance.
- Festival events requiring a reservation are venues where food/drink is served prior to and during the performance (indicated by ** on the Programme). Reservations must be made directly with the venue. Note that the Ticket/Pass price does not include food or beverages and there is a $10 minimum food and beverage charge at these events. Seating at these venues (pubs/restaurants) is limited and consequently there may be a need to have others join your table; your understanding will be appreciated.
- Because seating at pubs/restaurants is limited, there is no assurance that every Ticket/Pass holder who wishes to attend can be accommodated. Prior reservations are therefore strongly recommended.
Contact details for the two venues requiring reservations are given below:
- The Baldachin Inn Restaurant – 343-925-0229
**Please note: a reservation is not required for concerts in the Baldachin Inn Ballroom
- The Goose & Gridiron Restaurant & Pub – 613-269-2904
Tickets may be purchased on line through PayPal at any time or in person.
Tickets may also be purchased at the following two locations:
- The Knock Knock Shoppe, 117 St Lawrence Street, 613-269-4213
- The Merrickville Book Emporium, 105 Wellington Street West, 613-269-2505
***Note that PayPal allows the use of Visa or MasterCard without signing up for a PayPal account.
ON LINE – PAYPAL:
- Click on the “Buy Tickets” button
- Click on the quantity button to change quantities and press “Enter” to total the amount owing.
- To finalize your transaction press the “Add to Cart” button that will take you to PayPal.
- Please print your PayPal receipt and bring it with you to the Festival where the purchased Ticket(s) /Pass(es) will be held at the door of the first event attended.
- SINGLE TICKET: $20 – The Single Ticket provides entry to a single event as selected by the ticket holder.
- DAY PASS: $45 – Day Pass provides entry to any event taking place on any one of the 3 days of the festival
- FESTIVAL PASS: $75 – The Festival Pass provides admission to all MJF events.
- MASTER CLASS TICKET: $10 – This ticket only covers admission to the Master Class with Sam Kirmayer on Sat., Oct 14, 2017.
**Note that children 15 and under are admitted free to all festival events.