In response to the increasing popularity of our restaurant shows, Merrickville’s Jazz Fest will be offering concurrent shows at the Baldachin Inn Restaurant and The Goose & Gridiron Restaurant this year.
We have booked two fantastic, albeit different style artists for each of the three evenings; now with a 90 minute performance! These changes will allow more time to relax and enjoy the show and a meal.
When you purchase your tickets and passes this year you will be offered a choice of a restaurant event and your ticket number will be used to make your reservation.
With limited seating available at both venues we encourage you to make your selection early.
We look forward to seeing you at MJF 2018!
Please note the following:
- Admission to any festival event requires either a Single Event Ticket, a Day Pass or a Festival Pass.
- A Single Event Ticket provides entry to a single event as selected by the ticket holder.
- A Day Pass provides entry to any event taking place on the specific date and day that the pass is purchased for as well as the restaurant shows.
- A Festival Pass provides entry to any festival event as well as the restaurant shows.
- For events not requiring a reservation, doors will open 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the performance.
- Festival events requiring a reservation are venues where food/drink is served prior to and during the performance (indicated by ** on the Programme). Reservations must be made directly with the venue. Note that the Ticket/Pass price does not include food or beverages and there is a $10 minimum food and beverage charge at these events. Seating at these venues (pubs/restaurants) is limited and consequently there may be a need to have others join your table; your understanding will be appreciated.
- Because seating at pubs/restaurants is limited, there is no assurance that every Ticket/Pass holder who wishes to attend can be accommodated. Prior reservations are therefore strongly recommended.
Contact details for the two venues requiring reservations are given below:
- The Baldachin Inn Restaurant – 343-925-0229
**Please note: a reservation is not required for concerts in the Baldachin Inn Ballroom
- The Goose & Gridiron Restaurant & Pub – 613-269-2094
Tickets may be purchased on line through PayPal at any time or in person.
Tickets may also be purchased at the following two locations:
- The Knock Knock Shoppe, 117 St Lawrence Street, 613-269-4213
***Note that PayPal allows the use of Visa or MasterCard without signing up for a PayPal account.
ON LINE – PAYPAL:
- Click on the “Buy Tickets” button
- Click on the quantity button to change quantities and press “Enter” to total the amount owing.
- To finalize your transaction press the “Add to Cart” button that will take you to PayPal.
- Please print your PayPal receipt and bring it with you to the Festival where the purchased Ticket(s) /Pass(es) will be held at the door of the first event attended.
- SINGLE TICKET: $25 – The Single Ticket provides entry to a single event as selected by the ticket holder.
- DAY PASS: $50 – Day Pass provides entry to any event taking place on the specific date of the pass
The pass also includes one the restaurant performance.
- FESTIVAL PASS: $80 – This pass covers all shows including “Sponsors Night” and one restaurant performance per day.
**Note that children 15 and under are admitted free to all festival events.