THURSDAY OCTOBER 13
7:30 pm Grand Opening with ERU-ERA – Baldachin Inn Ballroom
Sponsor Appreciation & Opening Ceremonies
This event is open to all those in possession of a Ticket/Pass for the festival.
Tickets and Passes will be available for purchase at the door.
Wine, beer and hors d’oeuvres supplied by our sponsors – 4 Degrees Brewing Company, Ashton Brewing Company, Joseph’s Estate Winery, Steam Whistle Brewery and the Baldachin Inn – will be complimentary. A cash bar will be available for other beverages.
FRIDAY OCTOBER 14
3:00 pm Massie Johnson Combo – St. Ann Catholic Church
4:30 pm Carlos Alberto Santana Jazz Quintet – Holy Trinity Anglican Church
6:30 pm Michael Hanna and Friends – Baldachin Inn Restaurant **
8:30 pm Main Street Market Band – Goose & Gridiron Restaurant & Pub **
SATURDAY OCTOBER 15
1:00 pm Chris Maskell Trio – St. Ann Catholic Church
2:00 pm Mark Kelso Drum Clinic – Merrickville Legion
2:30 pm Red Hot Ramble – Merrickville United Church
5:00 pm Nellotones – Goose & Gridiron Restaurant & Pub **
6:30 pm Pre-concert Talk (45mins) with Michael Occhipinti – Merrickville United Church
7:30 pm Shine On: The Universe of John Lennon – Merrickville United Church
9:30 pm The Rebecca Noelle Quartet – Baldachin Inn Restaurant
SUNDAY OCTOBER 16
1:30 pm St-Roch Quartet – Holy Trinity Anglican Church
3:00 pm Mark Ferguson Quartet – Merrickville United Church
5:00 pm Mira Choquette – Baldachin Inn Restaurant **
7:00 pm Closing Event: The Pharoahs Go To Soul Sckool – Baldachin Inn Ballroom
Please note that:
- All events require a Single Ticket or Day or Festival Pass for admission for one person.
The Mark Kelso Drum Clinic at 2:00 pm at the Merrickville Legion will require a $10 ticket per person, available on line or at the door.
- Admission for children 15 and under is free (except for the drum clinic mentioned above).
- Events noted ** also require reservations made directly with the venues (see below). There will be a $10 minimum food and beverage charge at these events.
- To efficiently manage seating at restaurants and pubs, we have a first come, first seated policy. To accommodate as many patrons as possible, we may need to have others join your table. We appreciate your understanding.
- For events not requiring a reservation the doors will open 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the performance.
** Venues requiring reservations:
Baldachin Inn Restaurant – 343-925-0229
Goose & Gridiron Restaurant & Pub – 613-269-2094